Coaching and Mentoring
Open All | Close All
Gain practical skills to help develop students and colleagues in the workplace
As a clinical coach or mentor in your organisation, your job will involve significant amounts of time supporting other members of staff as they develop the skills, confidence and abilities needed to do their job to the best of their ability.
Creating a positive coaching culture in your organisation will be of benefit to all involved by creating an environment where communication and team work are key factors in the success of the team.
What benefits can effective coaching have in your organisation?
- Improved motivation
- Increased staff performance
- Higher staff morale and decreased staff turnover
- Greater job satisfaction
- Nurturing and development of individual talents
Qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring
Learn how to:
- Provide honest and fair feedback about performance
- Help others to understand and solve problems
- Identify barriers to performance
- Help students gain motivation and self-discipline
- Challenge individuals
- Improve student’s listening and decision making skills
- Develop interpersonal relationship and time management skills
Each programme is delivered on a blended learning basis with online material and tutorials complemented by study days at College.
Whether you are looking to build on your skills as a clinical coach or mentor, or are looking at ways in which you can support other members of staff whilst building up your CV, a coaching qualification you will develop your knowledge and abilities whilst enhancing your career prospects for the future.