Bitesize Animal Care - General Health
This 2 hour bitesize programme will take a look at a variety of aspects involved in keeping animals in good health. Those looking for a programme full of advice on keeping their animals fit and healthy will find this course invaluable.
In addition, this course will be a great introduction to the animal care industry for those either considering undertaking an animal care qualification or those who have just started.
Delegates will consider:
* General Husbandry of the animal
* Life stage requirements
* Keeping the animal fit and healthy
* Feeding * Parasites & skin conditions
* Exercise * Preventative care
* No entry requirements for this bitesize training class * Those attending who wish to learn about basic animal health care for potential owners/carers
If you found this course of interest you may also like to consider the following: