Our Service to you
To enable the College to be effective we have in place a set of standards which we intend to meet. These will operate against the college’s range of services that are available to our clients. We will monitor our success in achieving them as part of our quality assurance processes.
The College will treat all internal and external customers with courtesy and respect and offer an approachable, helpful and customer focused service. The College will actively seek the views of employers and learners across the full range of services to assess levels of satisfaction, and use them to improve the level and quality of service provided.
1. The College will ensure that all telephones are answered politely and professionally and where possible within 3 rings. The College will respond to messages within one working day.
2. The College will process all requests for College literature/information immediately or within one working day.
3. The College will refer employers to appropriately knowledgeable staff and/or external agencies in the best interest of the enquirer. The College will provide a welcoming, professional and customer focused service to all customers, visitors, learners and staff.
4. The College will ensure all visitors with appointments, reporting to Reception, will be signed in and will receive appropriate health and safety information relating to the site.
5. The College will at all times maintain a clean and tidy Reception area.
Employer Response Team
• The College will respond to all enquiries within one working day.
• The College will ensure that all appropriate displays of College literature are up to date and all literature is available.
• The College will review and update all College course leaflets on an annual basis and will ensure that they are available on the College website for users to download.
• The College will ensure new and updated College literature and publications are distributed to employers on at least an annual basis. Bi-monthly TP Times and Bi-weekly TP e-Times will include updated information as made available.ege will provide individual employer organisational needs analysis within 10 working days of request.
• The College will provide crisis appointments within 48 hours of a request.
• The College will ensure its websites are available and accessible for employers, learners, clients and employees.
• The College will annually update the employer marketing material within the employer responsive unit.
Employer Responsive Enquiry Line
• The employer responsive staff will provide all callers with a welcoming, professional and client focused telephone service.
• Clients or enquirers may leave urgent messages for staff members at the College and these will be dealt with by the customer training advisor staff on the following working day.
• Referrals made to other departments within the College will be followed up within two working days.
• The College will provide current publicity on all College provision and relevant services that define the College’s standards in a range of different formats.
• The College will ensure equality of opportunity is reflected in all publications.
• The College will ensure regular updating of the website content and design.
If employers are unhappy with any aspect of the service they are asked to refer to the Quality Assurance Manager who will instigate action and a prompt response in accordance with the College’s complaints procedures. 01480 226180.
Helping your business
The College of Animal Welfare has helped many businesses to develop, grow and increase their productivity and profitability by delivering the exact training employers ask for and need. This can be through tailor made training, short courses, programme development and improved access to government funded training such as Apprenticeships and Train to Gain.
The College will respond directly to the needs of each individual employer to provide the training that will directly impact business success.
This training can be delivered in the workplace, at times to suit business operational procedures, or at one of the College sites to utilise the College’s excellent resources and equipment. The College will work around individual needs to ensure that the benefits of training are maximised and to reward for investment in its workforce. The College delivers excellent quality courses and has experienced staff who are not only effective trainers but understand individual and specific business needs and environment.
The College is able to offer bespoke training, group discounts and provide information on available funding to the direct benefit of the clients and their staff.
If you would like to discuss how we can help you and your business or find out about our range of courses please contact the College on 01480 226180.
The College of Animal Welfare – Making a Positive Impact on your Business
The College of Animal Welfare believes that all training activities delivered must be aligned to the organisation objectives.
We deliver positive outcomes that make a constructive and effective difference to individuals, organisations and employers and seeks to reduce skills shortages that the sector acknowledges as holding back business performance.
The impact analysis detailed below identifies how we plan to work with organisations to assess the improvement that your business could gain as a consequence of CAW’s training.
By analysing the impact of services and provision provided, the College seeks to continually improve services, but also ensure that all employers have a greater understanding of the impact of training on their organisations.