BSc (Hons) Veterinary Nursing Top Up Degree
This degree programme provides the opportunity for diploma and foundation degree level registered veterinary nurses to top-up their qualifications to a BSc Honours Veterinary Nursing degree, awarded by Middlesex University.
By undertaking this degree you’ll be able to study the areas of veterinary nursing you’re really passionate about, develop new academic skills, tailor the course to your interests and gain the highest level of education.
- Attendance: Primarily distance learning
- Duration: Full time (2 years) or part time (3-4 years)
- Location: Hendon, Huntingdon or Leeds
- Entry requirements: Applicants must be registered veterinary nurses with the RCVS.
- Work based project
- Evidence Based Veterinary Nursing
- Legal, Professional & Ethical Aspects of Veterinary Nursing
- Pharmacology for Veterinary Nursing Practice
- Management & Business
- Nursing Exotics & Wildlife
- Companion Animal Behaviour & Training
- Equine Nursing
- Veterinary Education and Professional Development
- Applied Emergency & Critical Care Veterinary Nursing
- International Veterinary Nursing
Completion of the pharmacology module culminates in eligibility for Companion Animal Suitable Qualified Person status (C-SQP).
Download the Course Guide
Subscribe to download the course guide and discover more about the programme, including:
- An overview of the course syllabus and learning outcomes for each module
- Assessment methods
- Fees and finance