VetSkill Level 2 Certificate for Veterinary Receptionists – Available from Spring 2017
Looking for a new challenge this year?
Accredited by VetSkill, the Level 2 Certificate for Veterinary Receptionists, is ideal if you are working in a receptionist role in a veterinary environment and are looking to further develop your skills and confidence to enable you to provide an effective front-of-house service to clients. You will look at the following units:
- Working safely in a veterinary practice
- Principles and practice of veterinary reception
- Maintenance of a veterinary reception area
- Assisting with the supply of veterinary products
- Essentials of veterinary terminology
- Online / distance learning
- Pay monthly options available
- 12 months
- Start at any time
By choosing to study with The College of Animal Welfare, you will be joining a community of like-minded students and staff, who all share a passion for animal welfare. Start your new challenge with us this Spring!
Register your interest
To be notified when applications for the Level 2 Certificate for Veterinary Receptionists programme are open, and to receive further information on the course, please leave your details below: