Apprenticeships – what’s in it for me?
Apprenticeships are an amazing opportunity to get paid a salary whilst gaining valuable experience in the workplace – all whilst studying for a recognised qualification!
- Why should I study an apprenticeship?
- Our apprenticeship vacancies
- Search for an apprenticeship vacancy on our jobs board
- Create a CV profile, notifying employers that you’re seeking employment as an apprentice
- Information for employers
- Parent’s guide to apprenticeships
Contrary to the belief of some…
- Apprenticeships are not just for young people*
Anyone over the age of 16 can undertake an apprenticeship (or 15 if their 16th birthday is between the last Friday in June and 31 August)
- Even if you are not new to the job, you can still become an apprentice*
Apprenticeships can also be undertaken by existing staff looking to upskill or retrain, in fact this is quite a common occurrence in the animal and veterinary world
*As long as you meet the apprenticeship eligibility criteria, such as living and working in England and not having a level 4 or above qualification in a similar subject; these criteria are applicable to people of all ages.
Our business school also offers apprenticeships in:
AAT Accounting: Accounts/Finance Assistant (Level 2 Apprenticeship)
AAT Accounting: Assistant Accountant (Level 3 Apprenticeship)
AAT Accounting: Professional Accounting/Tax Technician (Level 4 Apprenticeship)
Business Administration: Advanced Apprenticeship
Medical Administration: Advanced Apprenticeship