Head Nurse Congress
Saturday 19 & Sunday 20 May 2018
To receive information on Head Nurse Congress 2018 as it becomes available please click on the 'Book' tab and register your interest.
Are you a head nurse or practice manager? Or perhaps you’re aspiring to become a head nurse in the future? If so, Head Nurse Congress is the event for you!
Back by popular demand, this two day event, sponsored by the Veterinary Practice Management Association (VPMA), is set to cover some of the biggest issues facing veterinary practices today. Experienced speakers will help you to make your team shine and work together to achieve more, show you how to deal with challenging colleagues and support people in times of need, provide tips on how to communicate effectively with your boss, give you ideas on how to run effective meetings and lots more!
Not only will Head Nurse Congress increase your confidence in your everyday leadership and management skills, it will provide 12 hours of evidenced Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Furthermore, due to the fantastic feedback we received about last year’s venue, we are returning to the wonderful Whittlebury Hall Hotel and Spa which has onsite accommodation for those looking to stay overnight. Delegates can receive a discounted room and evening meal rate. We look forward to seeing you there!
What people thought of HNC 2016:
- "Really impressed with amount of delegates attending. Exceeded expectations. All the lectures were current and very well chosen and considered. Fantastic price as my CPD budget is only £300 so covered. Thank you! So great that you recognise we need help in practice and speakers appreciate how tricky our job is at times!"
- "I have really enjoyed the congress. It’s good to know others are having similar experiences to you and how you can try to overcome these"
- "I came as a potential head nurse last year and I've come back as an active head nurse this year. Thank you for providing useful cost effective opportunities to learn management skills"
Interested in exhibiting at Head Nurse Congress 2018?
Head Nurse Congress is a unique congress aimed at head veterinary nurses, practice managers and those aspiring to those roles.
Sponsored by the Veterinary Practice Managers Association (VPMA), Head Nurse Congress provides 12 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to increase delegates' confidence and abilities to successfully lead and manage a team in a busy veterinary practice environment.
Why exhibit with us?
- Limited exhibitor numbers - Unlike larger congresses where hundreds of exhibitors often mean that visitors will not remember everyone, exhibition space for these events is strictly limited. As such you will get the opportunity to engage with all of the delegates attending our congresses personally.
- Make meaningful business connections – Network with those that influence decision making in veterinary practice face-to-face and make relevant industry contacts.
- Cost effective – with exhibitor packages starting from just £250+VAT, our prices offer value for money and fall considerably below that of larger events within the industry.
Book a stand before 31 July 2017 and get a 10% discount! Download a booking form or call Tracey Croucher, Short Course and Events Manager, on 01480 422060.
Register your interest in this event
Further information about this event will be available soon. Please leave your details for an update.
A discount rate of £70.83+vat has been agreed at Whittlebury Hall’s Paddock Suites, delegates must book this directly with Whittlebury Hall and reference: "CAWBB" if booking by phone, 01327 850489 or add "CAWBB" to the promotion box when booking online.
If you do book an overnight stay you can also take advantage of a special rate for a 3 course evening meal in the restaurant for £36 (+VAT) per person. Please ensure you make your dinner reservations at the time of booking your accommodation.
Optional alternate accommodation: