Course Applications


BSc Honours Veterinary Nursing Degree (Middlesex University)

Degree applications are conducted externally through UCAS using the codes below or by contacting the university directly.

Veterinary Nursing Foundation Degree

  • Study at the Royal Veterinary College (University of London), quote code: D310

BSc (Hons) Veterinary Nursing Degree

  • Study at Hendon & North London (Middlesex University), quote course UCAS code: D313
  • Study at Huntingdon (Middlesex University), quote course UCAS code: D315
  • Study at Leeds (Middlesex University), quote UCAS code: D316
  • Study at Huntingdon (Middlesex University with Foundation Year), quote UCAS code: D107

Top Up Degree

Contact Middlesex Univerity directly

Application process

  1. Select a course to apply.
  2. Log in.
    If you have previously been a student at the college please use your email address to log in, otherwise create an account.
    If you have forgotten your details please use the ‘Forgotten Password’ link.
    If you are still having problems, please email IThelpdesk@caw.ac.uk
  3. Start completing the application form.
    You can leave the form at any time, just log back in to continue.
  4. Submit your proof of identity and other documentation.
    You may be asked to attend an interview at the college.
  5. Start learning.
    Unlike other colleges, your induction process starts before you get to college with our online induction courses, maximising your time in learning.

Data Protection

All records at The College of Animal Welfare are maintained in compliance with the principles of the current data protection legislation. Find our more here.

The College is registered with the Information Commissioners Office as a provider of education and training.

By applying to enrol on a course of study, you consent to the College processing personal data relating to you, including sensitive personal data, in accordance with the College’s registration, statutory requirements and conditions set by funding bodies.

You have a right to a copy of any data we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this data you should apply in writing to the Principal of The College of Animal Welfare.

Additional Information