Wednesday 6 November 2024
Early Bird pricing is available until Friday 14 September 2024
What is VCA Congress?
VCA Congress is a one day virtual event focused solely on roles within the varied veterinary care field - exploring all aspects of the roles; from the many different responsibilities, to the challenges that are faced on a daily basis.
You’ll get the chance to listen to a variety of relevant lectures from expert industry speakers and gain valuable CPD on a range of topics.
Who should attend?
This congress is suitable for those studying for a Veterinary Care Support or Veterinary Care Assistant qualification, as well as for those already working within these roles and similar roles, within veterinary practices and animal care environments. The congress will be particularly useful if you are:
- New to your role and looking for some guidance
- Interested in learning more about veterinary care
- Aiming to progress within your role
- Interested in progressing onto veterinary nurse training in the future
- Interested in keeping up-to-date with everything happening in the industry
- Listen to lectures from a range of speakers who will be sharing their experiences and knowledge
- Q&A sessions mean your questions will be answered by the speakers themselves
- Gain practical takeaways on a variety of topics that you can implement in your practice
- Gain online access to recordings of all the lectures and lectures from previous congresses up until the next event
The 2024 agenda will be available shortly.
Our 2024 speaker line up will be available soon.
Exhibitors for the 2024 event will be available soon.
Pet Remedy is a natural plant based range of calming products for pets. Easy to use and fast acting. This unique and patented formula is valerian root oil based and is made in the UK. Pet Remedy works with the pet's own natural calming mechanisms and is suitable for use in all stressful situations.
Pet Remedy will also help with developing emotional resilience and wellbeing. Now used by most veterinary practices and rescues on a daily basis. Visit the vet zone on our website and you will see a detailed explanation by Dr Robert Falconer-Taylor (veterinary neuro surgeon and author), about how Pet Remedy works. You will also see links to 9 published studies showing efficacy in multi-species including cat, dog, rabbit, pig and horse.
The Burtons family and company have been manufacturing, distributing and servicing equipment for the veterinary community for 40 years. Our full range covers everything from anaesthesia to x-ray and is largely made in-house, in the UK. Established for three generations, the Burtons ethos is to give honest expert advice and excellent customer service to all.
As well as supplying a comprehensive range of equipment, Burtons also prides itself on its world-class servicing capabilities. With a nationwide fleet of service engineers available to answer emergency callouts, as well as undertaking routine equipment maintenance.
Millpledge Veterinary has been manufacturing innovative products designed specifically for the veterinary professional for over 30 years.
Ranging from Pharmaceuticals to Nutraceuticals, Bandaging and Fluid Therapy, encompassing products for companion and large animal use. Providing complete peace of mind for the veterinary profession.
Popular products include Rapz Eazy Tear® Cohesive Bandages, Eaze-Off® Tape and Bandage Removal Spray, Tom Tiddle™ Urinary Cat Catheters, Millpack™ Sterilisation Pouches with built-in sterility test strips, Aniset™ IV Sets for small and large animals, and V-GEL® advanced species-specific supraglottic airway devices for Rabbits, Cats, and Dogs.
Visit our website at www.millpledge.com to view our full range.
VetSkill is an Ofqual and CCEA-approved awarding organisation, a professional regulatory body, and an IfATE and ESFA-approved end-point assessment organisation.
We aim to empower learners to achieve their potential by providing inspirational qualifications and robust assessments. VetSkill-approves colleges to deliver our growing portfolio of qualifications and contracts with training providers and employers to provide end-point assessments for many apprenticeship standards.
CAW Business School, based in Godmanchester (near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire), offers a range of business related qualifications to those throughout the Eastern region and beyond. CAW Business School offers a number of highly recognised qualifications including the opportunity to study AAT Accounting, Business Administration, Customer Service, TAQA and ILM leadership and management, and coaching and mentoring courses.
Vetlife is a charity dedicated to supporting the veterinary profession.
Everyone in the veterinary community is welcome to contact the Vetlife Helpline for free, independent and confidential support – including veterinary nurses, veterinary students, and non-clinical staff. The Helpline can be reached on 0303 040 2551 or by anonymous email.
Following contact with the Vetlife Helpline, volunteers can refer those needing further care to our award-winning Vetlife Health Support service which provides mental health support.
Vetlife Financial Support is available for eligible veterinary surgeons, registered veterinary nurses, and their dependants in the UK.
Early Bird Tickets Available
That's a saving of £60
Once the Early Bird promotion ends, your ticket will cost: £175.00
Early Bird pricing is available until Friday 14 September 2024.
All prices are listed without VAT and any stated savings include VAT.
Interested in exhibiting at VCA Congress?
VCA Congress is a one day virtual event focused solely on roles within the varied veterinary care field.
Why exhibit with us?
- Limited exhibitor numbers - Unlike larger congresses where hundreds of exhibitors often mean that visitors will not remember everyone, exhibition space for these events is strictly limited. As such you will get the opportunity to engage with the delegates attending our congresses personally.
- Make meaningful business connections – Network with those that influence decision making in veterinary practice and make relevant industry contacts virtually.
- Cost effective – with exhibitor packages starting from just £50+VAT, our prices offer value for money and fall considerably below that of larger events within the industry.
To find out more contact Claire Gregory on 01480 422060.