Head Veterinary Nurse
Name: Mark Nelson Vets Thornton Heath
Address: 81 Woodville Road, CR7 8LN
We are a small local practice based in South London/Croyden area CR7
The practice has full inpatient, surgical facilities and in house laboratory. Tier 2 PSS and TP pending.
Nice client base and varied case load
Job location: London | South East
Position: Full time
We are a small friendly local practice, looking for an experienced RVN to join the team Head Veterinary Nurse to lead our team and shape the future of the practice.
If you are an experienced RVN that takes pride in delivering excellent patient focussed care as well as supporting your team and clients and would like to use your RVN skill to the full then get in touch.
Must be RCVS registered, previous head nurse or working in a senior role ideal and clinical coach experience desired (or willing to train).
In return we offer:
- 40 hour working week and 1 in 3 Saturdays with shifts between the hours of 8-6:30pm and 8-1pm on Saturdays
- No OOH
- Usual inclusions Pension, annual leave
- Company sick pay benefit
- Cash Back health plan including eye tests, wellbeing, physio/osteopath treatments and shopping discounts
- Proud member of the VetPartners family so support of a larger group
- CPD encouraged with Generous allowance and time off given
If you are interested please contact us
Expected Start Date: January 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£34,000 per year
COVID-19 considerations: Full PPE worn by all team members
Find Similar Jobs
Create a personal profile to help companies find you. Register today.
Upon submission of this application request, your details will be sent to the employer, who will then contact you with further instructions. All the above details will also be sent out to you.