Job location: Huntingdon Centre
Position: Full time
You should be resourceful, flexible in your approach and have the desire to progress your HR development. A training package is offered to assist with gaining your ongoing professional qualifications.
A bit about the role:
- Working as part of the HR team, providing a high quality, professional, and customer-focused HR administration service to key stakeholders, job applicants and customers.
- To apply your knowledge of HR to answer queries from employees, and internal and external customers
- Assist with recruitment administration including job descriptions, interview paperwork and new starter forms.
A bit about you:
- A CIPD Level 3 (or equivalent) qualification is an essential requirement of the role.
- Awareness of employment legislation and the recruitment cycle
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to build relationships
- Knowledge of payroll administration would be advantageous but not essential.
Benefits include group pension scheme, annual holiday of 25 days per year, and the option to ‘buy or sell’ additional holiday. In addition, all our employees get a complimentary ‘Birthday Day Off’ as treat from us to you.
*Due to current government guidelines, initially the successful candidate will be working from home.
Previous applicants need not apply.
We reserve this right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be found.
Download: Job Description
Applications and Enquiries
To apply for any of the vacancies please download the job application form and send to Cheryl Davey.
Post: The College of Animal Wefare, Headland House, Chord Business Park, London Road, Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire PE29 2BQ
If you would like an informal chat about working with us please call Cheryl Davey on 01480 422060.
The College of Animal Welfare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All successful applicants will undertake a Disclosure DBS Check. The College undertakes not to discriminate unlawfully either directly or indirectly against a job applicant or one of its own employees. The College is committed to equal opportunities: appointments are open to members of the community on an equal basis.
Before applying please take a few minutes to read our Job Application Privacy Notice.