Job location: Buckinghamshire | London
Role: Veterinary | Animal Care
Position: Full time
Our Chesham surgery is getting increasingly busy so to help support our amazing team of nurses we are looking for a dedicated nursing auxiliary. This is an opportunity for someone to learn while supporting our team in ensuring our patients receive the highest level of care we are able to deliver.
The successful candidate will need to be motivated, professional, have good interpersonal and communication skills. This role also requires you to be flexible and to have good use of initiative and most important have a caring approach to our patients and clients.
Our nursing auxiliary will be someone with a keen interest in animals and the veterinary industry but does not require previous experience. Full on the job training will be provided.
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Assisting vets and nurses with patient care,
- Restraining patients for examinations and minor procedures,
- Processing internal laboratory samples,
- Packaging external laboratory samples,
- Helping with Stock control,
- Assisting in theatre and theatre duties,
- General cleaning, sterilising and maintenance of equipment and clinical areas.
Find Similar Jobs
Create a personal profile to help companies find you. Register today.
Upon submission of this application request, your details will be sent to the employer, who will then contact you with further instructions. All the above details will also be sent out to you.