Full or Part Time Registered Veterinary Nurse – Warrington Riverside Vets4Pets
Address: Isambard House, SN2 2EH
Phone: 01367 821230
Vets4Pets and Companion Care form part of The Pets at Home Vet Group, the largest Veterinary Group in the UK, with a national network of veterinary practices dedicated to putting pets and clients first. We offer a wide selection of exciting opportunities for clinical and non-clinical professionals looking to take the next important step in their careers.
Job location: Cheshire | North West
Role: Veterinary | Animal Care
Position: Full time | Part time
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will have good customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation. You are friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
Canine Behaviour Training and/or Clinical Coaching experience preferred but not essential and we can consider newly qualified nurses.
In return of your dedication and high quality work, we can offer:
- Competitive salary DOE, to be discussed at interview
- Generous CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, etc)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards including 20% off at Vets4Pets, Pets at Home and the Groom Room
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service and would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
Find Similar Jobs
Create a personal profile to help companies find you. Register today.
Upon submission of this application request, your details will be sent to the employer, who will then contact you with further instructions. All the above details will also be sent out to you.