Registered Veterinary Nurse
Job location: Kent | South East
Role: Veterinary | Veterinary | Veterinary
Position: Full time | Full time
Our fast-paced small animal practice can get very busy, often with a high surgical case load. A keen interest in schedule 3 procedures is highly desirable. The practice is a 5 vet team with a wonderful Head RVN, two RVN’s, two ANA’s and a dedicated Head of Practice.
Our practice is well equipped, including digital x-ray, consult rooms, separate kennels, cattery, prep and theatre.
The position offers:
- Highly competitive salary
- Allocated CPD funding + 3 days CPD leave p.a.
- Excellent career opportunities/development
- 40 hour working week
- 28 days’ holiday per year plus an additional day to celebrate your birthday!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted veterinary services for all employees
- No OOH
- Access to 100’s of discounts across UK stores through My Benefits
Expected start date: 26/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Signing bonus
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shift
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Veterinary Nursing: 1 year (required)
- RCVS (required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Find Similar Jobs
Create a personal profile to help companies find you. Register today.
Upon submission of this application request, your details will be sent to the employer, who will then contact you with further instructions. All the above details will also be sent out to you.