Full or Part Time Registered Veterinary Nurse – Straiton Vets4Pets
Address: Isambard House, SN2 2EH
Phone: 01367 821230
Vets4Pets and Companion Care form part of The Pets at Home Vet Group, the largest Veterinary Group in the UK, with a national network of veterinary practices dedicated to putting pets and clients first. We offer a wide selection of exciting opportunities for clinical and non-clinical professionals looking to take the next important step in their careers.
Job location: Ayrshire | Ayrshire and Arran
Role: Veterinary | Animal Care
Position: Full time | Part time
Based inside Pets at Home in Straiton Mains Retail Park in Loanmead, close to a fabulous selection of local amenities, transport links and within easy access of the A720.
This role is a full or part time role, between 20 - 40 hours per week with 1 in 3 weekends depending on the rota.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- First line manager responsibilities for members of the nursing team and first point of escalation for any concerns
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
Find Similar Jobs
Create a personal profile to help companies find you. Register today.
Upon submission of this application request, your details will be sent to the employer, who will then contact you with further instructions. All the above details will also be sent out to you.