Friern Barnet Vets4Pets – Registered Veterinary Nurse
Name: The Pets at Home Vet Group
Address: Isambard House Fire Fly Ave, Swindon, SN2 2EH
Job location: Middlesex | South East
Position: Full time
Surgery Information / Job Description
“I cannot believe how brilliant everyone is at Vets4Pets Friern Barnet“
Our clients love us and we think you will too!
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our warm and friendly team at Friern Barnet Vets4Pets.
In a nutshell:
- 40 hours per week, with weekends on a rota basis or Part Time as a job share
- Great location close to M25 and M1
- Good variety of cases with loyal client base, even split dogs and cats with average age ranging 1-5 years old.
- Friendly and supportive team of 7, made up of 1 Full Time Vet, 1 Part Time Vet, 3 Veterinary Care Assistants, 1 practice Manager, 1 Full Time Receptionist and a Part Time Receptionist.
You should be a proactive nurse with solid all round skills. Key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the veterinary nurse role, delivering excellent patient and client care, whilst working well within the team.
- Competitive salary
- Holiday allowance increases after 2 years’ service
- Excellent CPD allowance
- 4 x life assurance cover
- Income protection cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee wellbeing scheme
- 20% discount with Pets at Home, Groom Room and The Vet Group
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org To apply, please visit www.vets4petscareers.com
Location: N11 3PW
Find Similar Jobs
Create a personal profile to help companies find you. Register today.
Upon submission of this application request, your details will be sent to the employer, who will then contact you with further instructions. All the above details will also be sent out to you.