Northampton Riverside Vets4Pets – Veterinary Surgeon
Name: The Pets at Home Vet Group
Address: Isambard House Fire Fly Ave, Swindon, SN2 2EH
Job location: Northamptonshire | East Midlands
Position: Full time
Surgery Information / Job Description
We are a friendly 2 vet established practice based Northamptonshire, and are now looking to expand to 3 vets!
We are a supportive practice looking for a vet who is confident communicating and enjoys building relationships with patients, clients and colleagues. You must also be confident with all routine surgery and medicine.
The role is full time with 1 in 3 weekends with no OOHs but will have occasional sole charge. Competitive salary for the right person.
• Enhanced annual leave
• Volunteer paid leave – paid days off for you to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Free access to RetailHub, a wellbeing service that includes access to professional support and counselling
• CPD allowance and support for Certificates
• Free onsite parking
• Pension scheme
• Discounted pet care
• Welcome handshake of £1000 for direct applicants (non-agency)
• Relocation assistance if applicable
• Death in service – 4 x your annual salary
• Paid memberships – RCVS, VDS, BVA and BSAVA
• Exclusive discounts to high street shops, gym memberships, restaurants etc.
We are conveniently located close to the A45, 10 minutes drive from the M1 and near the busy town centre. We are based inside a busy Pets at Home store with free onsite parking.
Our established practice is purpose built with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, dental machine, in house laboratory and blood pressure monitor. Perhaps most importantly, we are equipped with a fantastic bean to cup coffee machine!
For further information or to apply online please visit www.vets4petscareers.com
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Location: NN3 9HU
Find Similar Jobs
Create a personal profile to help companies find you. Register today.
Upon submission of this application request, your details will be sent to the employer, who will then contact you with further instructions. All the above details will also be sent out to you.