Kettering Vets4Pets – Veterinary Surgeon
Name: The Pets at Home Vet Group
Address: Isambard House Fire Fly Ave, Swindon, SN2 2EH
Job location: Northamptonshire | South East
Position: Full time
Sarah and Chris are expanding their friendly, client care award winning team based in Kettering and they are looking for an additional vet to join them!
They can offer you:
- Full or part time hours (some flexibility) with 1 in 4 weekends and no OOHs
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Competitive salary package dependent on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent team care, ensuring wellbeing and ongoing support for all colleagues
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Job share considered
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Company discounts and rewards scheme
- Regular clinical meetings and opportunities for case reviews
- A vibrant and fun environment to work in, with constant supply of tea, coffee and snacks.
- Death in Service at 4 x annual salary
- Golden handshake of £2,000 for full time position, pro rata for part-time (direct recruits only, not applicable to agency candidates)
You will be joining a supportive and established team of currently 3.5 vets to grow the team to 4.5 Vets. We also have 5 RVNs, student nurses and 5 lovely receptionists and in addition, benefit from regular visits from an orthopaedic surgeon who carries out TTAs and complex orthopaedic procedures. The team have a variety of individual interests with a certificate holder in Feline Medicine, a vet with special interests in Surgery and also embarking on the Dermatology Certificate, so if you have any area of particular interest, this could be the practice for you! Every member of our team genuinely cares and has the shared goal of delivering the best for their patients.
The team see a wide variety of cases and have a growing number of insured clients allowing cases, both medical and surgical, and encourage time to be taken to thoroughly investigate, work up and follow cases through to a high standard. You will be confident with routine medical and surgical cases and you will enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Above all you must have excellent communication skills, enjoy clear and thorough conversations with clients and enjoy building relationships with patients, clients and the wider team!
The practice is well equipped with state of the art equipment including digital radiography, Doppler ultrasound, capnography, blood pressure monitor and ECG. The practice also offers free onsite parking and is conveniently located for easy access into central London.
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further information, please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Location: NN16 8AS
Find Similar Jobs
Create a personal profile to help companies find you. Register today.
Upon submission of this application request, your details will be sent to the employer, who will then contact you with further instructions. All the above details will also be sent out to you.