Full or Part Time Veterinary Surgeon – Irvine Vets4Pets
Address: Isambard House, SN2 2EH
Phone: 01367 821230
Vets4Pets and Companion Care form part of The Pets at Home Vet Group, the largest Veterinary Group in the UK, with a national network of veterinary practices dedicated to putting pets and clients first. We offer a wide selection of exciting opportunities for clinical and non-clinical professionals looking to take the next important step in their careers.
Job location: Ayrshire | Ayrshire and Arran
Position: Full time | Part time
We are small friendly practice based in Irvine in the South West of Scotland and are looking for a full time Veterinary Surgeon to join our wonderful team.
Our surgery is the perfect environment for a recently qualified Vet to grow professionally under the supervision of our Senior Vet, we are really good at making time for mentorship and appreciate how important this is in the first few years in practice. We are great at recognising the importance of our teams wellbeing and balance, this is reflected in the way we work on a daily basis: if your intrigued and would like to know drop us an email or pick up the phone!
More about us:
- We are team of 3 Vets and 4 nurses with 5 support colleagues including several members of management, the beauty of this is we always have someone on hand to deal with any tricky situations. Our team are really lovely and genuinely care for each other, we always keep an eye on each other and offer support when needed.
- We understand how important communication is and regularly make time for coffee chats, clinical catch ups and practice meetings. We always ask our colleagues to get involved and welcome all feedback and ideas; we believe in teamwork!
- We also love socialising, from a few drinks after work to weekends at Alton towers, we are up for it!
A word from our team:
"At Vets4Pets Ayr/Irvine, work-life balance is really prioritised and management are great at allowing us flexibility and time to have lives outside of work, while time in work is spent with a close knit, supportive family team who genuinely get on really well and will be the first to have your back and support you. I've never seen a practice so willing to go above and beyond for their team before." Catriona-Veterinary Surgeon
More about you:
- Ideally you will have a years' experience but we will consider new graduates; so please don't be put off if you are due to qualify this year.
- You will be a good team player, work well under pressure and be kind and considerate with your colleagues.
- We ask you are passionate about the Veterinary industry and keen to develop professionally, we would also consider funding a certificate for the right person.
- We also ask that you are keen to get involved and join us after work to socialise and build on relationships.
- Flexible rotas and hours tailed to individual colleagues
- Fees paid including RCVS, VDS, BSAVA and BVA
- A generous CPD allowance including days off to attend
- Company pension
- Benefits scheme including 20% off in Pets At Home
- Competitive salary DOE up to £60,000 FTE
- Birthday off
- New pet day off
- Pet bereavement time off
For more information, or to apply, please contact Amy.Hill@Vets4Pets.com
Location: KA12 8AY
Find Similar Jobs
Create a personal profile to help companies find you. Register today.
Upon submission of this application request, your details will be sent to the employer, who will then contact you with further instructions. All the above details will also be sent out to you.