Veterinary Nurse – Raoul Dowding Veterinary Surgeons – Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Name: VetPartners UK
Address: Spitfire House, Aviator Court, YO30 4GY
Phone: 01904 202 228
We believe in investing in our people because we value everyone in our practice and central support teams.
We aim to help colleagues develop the knowledge, skills and competencies to succeed in their current and future roles.
To find out more about our practice vacancies, please visit VetNet
To find out about our central support vacancies, please visit CentralSupportHub
Job location: Lincolnshire | East Midlands
Position: Full time
Closes in: 21 days (Wednesday 31 August 2022)
We’re currently looking for a full-time RVN, or final Year SVN, to join a friendly team of 11 nurses at Raoul Dowding Veterinary Surgeons in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.
Our nurses are valued for the skills they can bring to us. As well as general nursing duties, you’ll get the opportunity to do nurse clinics and there is the opportunity to do schedule 3 surgery.
You’ll work a 39-hour average week over 4 days with 1:7 weekends. No out of hours giving you a better work life balance to enjoy the rolling countryside, historic market towns, bordering Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, and within easy reach of the English coast.
We’ll give you a salary of up to £25,633 depending on hours and experience as well as some of these great benefits:
- 6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- £600 CPD allowance per annum
- HealthShield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV to Jane Ridgway through the apply now link.
Find Similar Jobs
Sign up to CAW Jobs and create a personal profile to help companies find you. Register today.
Make sure to log in before applying below, to ensure that a link to your profile is sent to the employer.
Upon submission of this application request, your details will be sent to the employer, who will then contact you with further instructions. All the above details will also be sent out to you.