Registered Veterinary Nurse – Minster Veterinary Practice – York, North Yorkshire
Name: VetPartners UK
Address: Spitfire House, Aviator Court, YO30 4GY
Phone: 01904 202 228
We believe in investing in our people because we value everyone in our practice and central support teams.
We aim to help colleagues develop the knowledge, skills and competencies to succeed in their current and future roles.
To find out more about our practice vacancies, please visit VetNet
To find out about our central support vacancies, please visit CentralSupportHub
Job location: North Yorkshire | Yorkshire and the Humber
Position: Full time
Closes in: 13 days (Wednesday 31 August 2022)
At The Minster Veterinary practice, we pride ourselves on offering a high standard of patient care to the animals of York. We have a well-equipped RCVS accredited hospital, with a forward-thinking and supportive team. We are looking for a motivated individual who would enjoy using their nursing skills across theatre, in-patient care, and nursing clinics.
- Flexibility can be offered, and hours can be negotiated
- 1:4 weekends (supported)
- Full driving licence essential
- Healthshield scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Additional qualifications encouraged and good CPD allowance
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS cover
- Dedicated on-site night team
- Salary range - £22,000-£28,000 based on 40 hours per week/experience and qualifications.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Kate Harrington through the apply now link.
Find Similar Jobs
Sign up to CAW Jobs and create a personal profile to help companies find you. Register today.
Make sure to log in before applying below, to ensure that a link to your profile is sent to the employer.
Upon submission of this application request, your details will be sent to the employer, who will then contact you with further instructions. All the above details will also be sent out to you.