Animal Care Apprenticeship Recruitment Days
A few times throughout the year we offer animal care apprenticeship recruitment days for those looking to begin a career working with animals.
These events are open to all; whether you have just finished school, are looking for a career change, or want to retrain to get back into work.
What happens during the day?
- Start your job search: Discover where to find apprenticeship vacancies and look at current apprenticeship vacancies being advertised by the College. You can even apply for jobs on the day if we have vacancies that match your skills!
- Develop your interview skills: Look at how best to answer interview questions, prepare a list of things that you should (and shouldn’t!) ask at interview, know how best to present yourself and have a mock interview with feedback.
- Get a CV: Look at what to include to show off your strengths and leave the day with your own CV to make sure you are ready to start applying for jobs straight away.
- Determine your levels of Maths and English: Undertake basic skills assessments to help you identify your current working levels and where to find additional help if needed.
- Find out what employers want: Working with employers every day gives us a real insight into what employers want – we will share these with you to give you get a head start!
Details of our next event will be available in due course.
In the meantime, you can sign up to receive information on available apprenticeships below: