Customer Support Advisor
Name: Avacta Animal Health
Address: Unit 651, Street 5, Thorp Arch Estate, Wetherby, LS23 7FZ
Job location: West Yorkshire | Yorkshire and the Humber
Role: Customer Service | Veterinary
Position: Full time | Part time
Avacta Animal Health (AAH) provides veterinary laboratory services delivering market leading diagnostic tests and associated therapies to help vets and owners care for their animals. All our development, delivery and support are based in Wetherby, Yorkshire. Our aim is to be the global leader in clinically superior, evidence based, veterinary diagnostic testing.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our Technical Support Team, working to efficiently manage results reporting and to provide support and resolution for technical queries.
You will be a key part of the AAH Technical Support Team with input to the smooth and timely delivery of products and services, working alongside the Laboratory Services Team, Process and Quality Manager, Technical Veterinary Lead and Sales Teams.
- Competitive salary
- Company Share Scheme
- Good pension
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of customer service experience working in a commercial environment, ideally within a laboratory setting or veterinary related role (including veterinary nursing)
- A degree in a relevant technical or scientific field
- The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, professionalism, care, accuracy and reliability
- A strong customer focus with an appreciation for commercial pressures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate messages with technical and non-technical audiences
- Providing a professional and prompt response to telephone and email enquiries from pet owners, veterinary practices, laboratories and AAH Sales Team
- Processing customer orders and results, providing a seamless communication between the laboratory, suppliers and AAH customers
- Providing technical guidance to customers on test performance, results and treatments (where applicable)
- Processing invoices using accounts system, and liaising with the AAH Finance Team to manage account queries and credit control
Find Similar Jobs
Create a personal profile to help companies find you. Register today.
Upon submission of this application request, your details will be sent to the employer, who will then contact you with further instructions. All the above details will also be sent out to you.